- Aicardi Goutieres syndrome
- Encephalopathy, familial infantile, with calcification of basal ganglia and chronic cerebrospinal fluid lymphocytosis
- Pseudotoxoplasmosis syndrome
- Encephalopathy with intracranial calcification and chronic lymphocytosis of cerebrospinal fluid
On this page
Are there alternative treatment methods, such as integrated neuromuscular re-education, available for Aicardi-Gourieres syndrome?
GeneReviews provides general information on the management of Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). The NCCAM, part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), provides information about complementary and alternative healing practices. We recommend you contact them directly to learn more.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine Clearinghouse (NCCAM)
P.O. Box 7923
Gaithersburg, MD 20898
Web site: http://nccam.nih.gov
- Aicardi J, et al. Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome. GeneReviews. June 29, 2005; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1475/. Accessed 4/12/2011.
- D. Miller. Treatments for Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome. Aicardi Goutieres Syndrome. http://www.aicardi-goutieres.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93%3Adonna2&catid=40%3Ainfo-parents&Itemid=48&lang=en. Accessed 4/12/2011.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.