Other Names for this Disease
- Aicardi Goutieres syndrome
- Encephalopathy, familial infantile, with calcification of basal ganglia and chronic cerebrospinal fluid lymphocytosis
- Pseudotoxoplasmosis syndrome
- Encephalopathy with intracranial calcification and chronic lymphocytosis of cerebrospinal fluid
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
International Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome Association (IAGSA)
Division of Child Neuropsychiatry
IRCCS C.Mondino Foundation
Via Mondino, 227100 Pavia
Telephone: +39 382 380236
Fax: +39 382 380239
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.