Other Names for this Disease
- Corpus callosum agenesis of with chorioretinal abnormality
- Corpus callosum, agenesis of, with chorioretinal abnormality
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Aicardi syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.