- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
- Familial antiphospholipid syndrome
- Hughes syndrome
- Lupus anticoagulant, familial
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Antiphospholipid syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
The Rare Thrombotic Diseases Consortium aims to improve the lives of people with antiphospholipid antibody syndromes, heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, catastrophic antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (thrombotic storm), and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) through research.
For more information, please contact:
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center
Duke University Health System
P.O. Box 3422 DUMC
315 Trent Dr. Rm 273
Durham, NC 27710