Other Names for this Disease
- Anemia aplastic
- Aplastic anemia idiopathic
- Bone marrow failure
- Idiopathic aplastic anemia
- Secondary aplastic anemia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Aplastic anemia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of thrombocytopenia in patients with chronic immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura who have had an insufficient response to corticosteroids, immunoglobulins, or splenectomy. Treatment of patients with severe aplastic anemia who have had an insufficient response to immunosuppressive therapy.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information