Tumefactive multiple sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Diffuse cerebral sclerosis of Schilder
- Concentric demyelination
- Balo's concentric sclerosis
- Marburg variant
- Balo disease
On this page
- Good Days provides help to patients with life-altering conditions. Assistance includes help with the cost of medications and travel.
- Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN Foundation) has Assistance Programs for those with health insurance who reside in the United States. The disease fund status can change over time, so you may need to check back if funds are not currently available.
- The Assistance Fund provides various services, including education and financial aid, to help patients with a chronic or serious illness cover the cost of FDA-approved medications. Patients must be U.S citizens or permanent residents.