- Bartter's syndrome
- Hypokalemic alkalosis with hypercalciuria
- Potassium wasting
- Renal tubular normotensive hypokalemic alkalosis with hypercalciuria
- Salt-losing tubular disorder, Henles loop type
Tests & Diagnosis
- Antenatal Bartter syndrome type I
- Antenatal Bartter syndrome type II
- Bartter syndrome type III (Classical Bartter syndrome)
- Bartter syndrome type IVA (Infantile Bartter Syndrome with Sensorineural Deafness)
- Bartter syndrome type IVB
Please note that most of the laboratories listed through GeneTests do not accept direct contact from patients and their families; therefore, individuals interested in learning more will need to work with a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- Bartter's syndrome. NORD. September 23, 2007; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/589/viewAbstract. Accessed 11/5/2011.