Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal 3
Other Names for this Disease
- CLN3 disease, juvenile
- Juvenile NCL
- Juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Spielmeyer Sjogren disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal 3. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) funds two national human brain banks. These banks provide researchers worldwide with tissue from patients with neurological and psychiatric disorders.
The Human Brain and Spinal Fluid Resource Center
Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center
- The following organizations provide researchers with nervous system tissues from patients with neurological disorders.
National Disease Research Interchange (NDRI)
8 Penn Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Toll-free: 1-800-222-NDRI (800-222-6374)
Fax: 215-557-7154 or 215-557-8187
Contact Us Web page: http://www.ndriresource.org/Contact_Us/19/
Web site: http://www.ndriresource.org/
Brain Endowment Bank
University of Miami
Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
Department of Neurology
1501 NW 9th Avenue
Room 4013 (D4-5)
Miami, Florida 33101
Toll-free: 1-800-UM-BRAIN (800-86-27246)
Contact Us Web page: http://brainbank.med.miami.edu/x54.xml
Web site: http://brainbank.med.miami.edu/