Congenital contractural arachnodactyly
Other Names for this Disease
- Beals syndrome
- Arachnodactyly, contractural Beals type
- Contractures, multiple with arachnodactyly
- Ear anomalies-contractures-dysplasia of bone with kyphoscoliosis
- Beals-Hecht syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Congenital contractural arachnodactyly. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Genetic Analysis of Limb Malformation Disorders is a research project and patient registry that aims to better understand the cause of congenital contractures. Click on the link above to learn more.
Genetic Analysis of Limb Malformation DisordersMaggie McMillin, Research Study Coordinator
University of Washington SOM
Department of Pediatrics
Division of Genetics & Developmental Medicine
1959 NE Pacific St. HSB RR349 B
Seattle, WA 98195-6320 USA
E-mail 2: firstname.lastname@example.org