Blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Bean syndrome
- Blue rubber bleb nevus
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Dermatologic Diseases which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. There is a study titled Dermatology Consultation Clinic and Clinical Research that may be of interest to you. You may want to contact the investigator, Maria Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.