Other Names for this Disease
- Superior Oblique Tendon Sheath syndrome
- Tendon Sheath Adherence, Superior Oblique
- Brown Syndrome. American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Home. http://www.aapos.org/terms/conditions/29. Accessed 12/5/2011.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Brown syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.