- Superior Oblique Tendon Sheath syndrome
- Tendon Sheath Adherence, Superior Oblique
On this page
You can find additional information regarding treatment of Brown syndrome through PubMed, a searchable database of biomedical journal articles. Although not all of the articles are available for free online, most articles listed in PubMed have a summary available. To obtain the full article, contact a medical/university library or your local library for interlibrary loan. You can also order articles online through the publisher’s Web site. Using 'brown syndrome [ti] AND treatment' as your search term should help you locate articles. Use the advanced search feature to narrow your search results. Click here to view a search.
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) Web site has a page for locating libraries in your area that can provide direct access to these journals (print or online). The Web page also describes how you can get these articles through interlibrary loan and Loansome Doc (an NLM document-ordering service). You can access this page at the following link http://nnlm.gov/members/. You can also contact the NLM toll-free at 888-346-3656 to locate libraries in your area.
- Brown Syndrome. American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Home. http://www.aapos.org/terms/conditions/29. Accessed 12/5/2011.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Brown syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.