Osteopetrosis autosomal recessive 4
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive osteopetrosis type 4
- Osteopetrosis infantile malignant 2
- Autosomal recessive malignant osteopetrosis
- Infantile malignant osteopetrosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.