Other Names for this Disease
- Acromesomelic dwarfism
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Acromesomelic dysplasia. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Campailla Martinelli type
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Hunter Thompson type
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Maroteaux type
- Chondrodysplasia acromesomelic with genital anomalies
- Chondrodysplasia, Grebe type