Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease
- Autosomal dominant Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2 with giant axons
- Autosomal dominant intermediate Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type A
- Autosomal dominant intermediate Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type B
- Autosomal dominant intermediate Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type C
- Autosomal dominant intermediate Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type D
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".