Leber congenital amaurosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital absence of the rods and cones
- Congenital retinal blindness
- Leber's amaurosis
- Leber's congenital tapetoretinal degeneration
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Leber congenital amaurosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.