Other Names for this Disease
- Shulman syndrome
- Diffuse fasciitis with eosinophilia
- Werth VP. Eosinophilic fasciitis. January 2015; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000447.htm. Accessed 11/12/2015.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library provides information on this condition for patients and caregivers.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Eosinophilic fasciitis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- Danis R et al., Unusual presentation of eosinophilic fasciitis: two case reports and a review of the literature. J Med Case Reports. 2010; 4: 46.