Factor X deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Factor X deficiency, congenital
- Stuart factor deficiency, congenital
- Stuart-Prower factor deficiency
- F10 deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Factor X deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Human factor X|
(Bio Products Laboratory)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of hereditary factor X deficiency.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|