Hemophilia A, acquired
Other Names for this Disease
- Acquired factor 8 deficiency
- Acquired factor VII deficiency
- Acquired hemophilia A
- Factor 8 deficiency, acquired
- Factor VIII deficiency, acquired
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hemophilia A, acquired. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Hemophilia A, acquired. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hemophilia A, acquired. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.