Hemophilia A, acquired
Other Names for this Disease
- Acquired factor 8 deficiency
- Acquired factor VII deficiency
- Acquired hemophilia A
- Factor 8 deficiency, acquired
- Factor VIII deficiency, acquired
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
|Generic Name||antihemophilic factor (recombinant), Fc fusion protein|
(Biogen Idec Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of adults and children with Hemophilia A (congenital Factor VIII deficiency) for control and prevention of bleeding episodes, perioperative management, and routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes.|