Freeman Sheldon syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthrogryposis distal type 2A
- Craniocarpotarsal dysplasia
- Craniocarpotarsal dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Freeman Sheldon syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.