Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Glomerulosclerosis, focal
- Segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focal sclerosis with hyalinosis
- Familial idiopathic nephrotic syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The Nephrotic Syndrome Rare Disease Clinical Research Network (NEPTUNE) is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis, minimal change disease, membranous nephropathy, and nephrotic syndrome, other or unspecified caused, through research. The Nephrotic Syndrome Rare Disease Clinical Research Network (NEPTUNE) has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/registry/index.htm