Glycogen storage disease type 6
Other Names for this Disease
- Glycogen storage disease 6
- Glycogen storage disease due to liver glycogen phosphorylase deficiency
- Glycogen storage disease type 6B
- Glycogenosis due to liver glycogen phosphorylase deficiency
- Glycogenosis type 6B
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Association for Glycogen Storage Disease UK
Old Hambledon Racecourse
Droxford, Hampshire, SO32 3QY
Telephone: 0300 123 2790 (Office hrs, Mon-Thurs) or 0300 123 2799 (Out of hours)
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.