Hairy cell leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Leukemic reticuloendotheliosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Hairy cell leukemia. MayoClinic.com. March 21, 2012; http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/hairy-cell-leukemia/DS00673/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print. Accessed 4/3/2012.
- Dugdale DC, Mason JR. Hairy cell leukemia. MedlinePlus. September 6, 2010; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000592.htm. Accessed 4/3/2012.
- MayoClinic.com has an information page on Hairy cell leukemia.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hairy cell leukemia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.