Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
Other Names for this Disease
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease
- Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome
- Neuroaxonal dystrophy, late infantile
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Beta-Propeller Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Mitochondrial Membrane Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation