Gorlin Chaudhry Moss syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Craniofacial dysostosis - genital, dental, cardiac anomalies
- Craniofacial dysostosis, patent ductus arteriosus, hypertrichosis, hypoplasia of labia majora, dental and eye anomalies
- Cranofacial dysostosis-hypertrichosis-hypoplasia of labia majora
- Dental and eye anomalies-patent ductus arteriosus-normal intelligence
- GCM syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
|Generic Name||Ibuprofen lysine|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For closure of a clinically significant patent ductus arteriosus in premature infants weighing between 500 and 1500 g, who are no more than 32 weeks gestational age when usual medical management (e.g., fluid restriction, diuretics, respiratory support, et|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|