Other Names for this Disease
- Coproporphyria hereditary
- Hereditary coproporphyria porphyria
- Porphyria hepatica coproporphyria
- Porphyria hepatica II
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- The American Porphyria Foundation offers a document that includes information about porphyria, types, testing, and treatment with Panhematin®. Click the "document" link above to view these guidelines.