Hereditary fructose intolerance
Other Names for this Disease
- Fructose-1-phosphate aldolase deficiency
- ALDOB deficiency
- Aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase B deficiency
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary fructose intolerance. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- More information on research for hereditary fructose intolerance is available from the HFI Laboratory at Boston University.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.