Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1
- ORW disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The International HHT guidelines goal was to develop evidence-informed consensus guidelines regarding the diagnosis of HHT and the prevention of HHT-related complications and treatment of symptomatic disease. Click on the link to read the abstract for the International Guidelines, published in February 2011 in the American Journal of Medical Genetics.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.