Hereditary spastic paraplegia
Other Names for this Disease
- Familial spastic paraparesis
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - autosomal dominant inheritance
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - autosomal recessive inheritance
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia – maternal inheritance
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - X-linked inheritance
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Synapse: A HSP/PLS Newsletter
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect is an online social network for patients and families to connect with one another and share their experience living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders). Click on the link above to view the community for Hereditary spastic paraplegia.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.