Other Names for this Disease
- Hirschsprung disease 1
- HSCR 1
- Aganglionic megacolon
- Hirschsprung disease type 1
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hirschsprung's disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Chakravarti Research Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University is conducting research testing on Hirschsprung Disease. You can contact the Chakravarti Research Laboratory directly to learn more.
Chakravarti Research Laboratory
Contact: Courtney Berrios, ScM
Johns Hopkins University