Hypokalemic periodic paralysis
Other Names for this Disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hypokalemic periodic paralysis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of primary hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, primary hypokalemic period paralysis, and related variants|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|