Other Names for this Disease
- Incontinentia pigmenti, familial male-lethal type
- Bloch-Sulzberger syndrome
- Incontinentia pigmenti type 2 (formerly)
- IP2 (formerly)
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Incontinentia pigmenti. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".