* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Hunner's patch
- Hunner's ulcer
- Painful bladder syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Interstitial Cystitis. MedlinePlus. November 1, 2011; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/interstitialcystitis.html. Accessed 11/30/2011.
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome. National Kidney & Urologic Diseases. September 27, 2011; http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/interstitialcystitis/. Accessed 11/30/2011.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC), part of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), conducts and supports research on a broad spectrum of diseases affecting public health. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.