* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Hunner's patch
- Hunner's ulcer
- Painful bladder syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Interstitial Cystitis. MedlinePlus. November 1, 2011; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/interstitialcystitis.html. Accessed 11/30/2011.
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome. National Kidney & Urologic Diseases. September 27, 2011; http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/interstitialcystitis/. Accessed 11/30/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Interstitial cystitis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC), part of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), conducts and supports research on a broad spectrum of diseases affecting public health. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.