Other Names for this Disease
- Complete or incomplete color blindness
- Cutaneous sebaceous neoplasms and keratoacanthomas multiple with gastrointestinal and other carcinomas
- Familial keratoacanthoma
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Lynch Syndrome International (LSI) Web site lists Lynch syndrome clinical trials and patient registries. Click on the link above to view the list.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".