Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans
Other Names for this Disease
- Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans cum ophiasi
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ichythyosis, keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans. National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). 2004; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/540/viewAbstract. Accessed 6/28/2011.
- Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans, X-linked; KFSDX. Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man (OMIM) . 2010; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/omim/308800. Accessed 6/28/2011.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.