Other Names for this Disease
- Kohler's Disease
- Kohler's Disease of the Tarsal Navicular
- Kohler's Osteochondrosis of the Tarsal Navicular
- Navicular Osteochondrosis
- Aseptic necrosis of the tarsal bone
On this page
The signs and symptoms of Kohler disease vary, but may include:
- Swelling of the foot
- Redness of the affected area
- Tenderness, particularly along the length of the arch
- Limp or abnormal gait (style of walking)
Last updated: 2/18/2015
- Bernardo Vargas. Kohler Disease. Medscape Reference. September 2014; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1234753-overview.
- Kohler Disease. NORD. February 2008; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/800/viewAbstract.