Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant Larsen syndrome
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.
- The Larsen Syndrome Research Project is part of the International Skeletal Dysplasia Registry. Click on the link to view information on this research.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.