- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase long chain deficiency
- Long-chain 3-hydroxy acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency
- Long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency
- Long-chain 3-OH acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency
- Trifunctional protein deficiency type 1
News & Events
ORDR Co-Sponsored Conferences
Newborn Screening in the Genomic Era: Setting a Research Agenda, Monday, December 13, 2010 - Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Location: Rockville, MD
Description: This meeting allowed leaders in the fields of genomics and newborn screening to learn from each other and together explore new ways to advance research on new genomic technologies, potential health applications for newborn screening and beyond, and related ELSI issues.
United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation Annual Symposium , Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - Saturday, June 27, 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Description: The objectives of this symposium were to (1) describe the latest findings regarding mitochondrial diseases; (2) share research findings and award new research grants; (3) explore the clinical manifestations of mitochondrial disorders, including diagnosis and treatment considerations, and understand the concepts of mitochondrial disease therapy; and (4) evaluate the links between mitochondrial disease and a host of more well-known diseases.
- The International Network for Fatty Acid Oxidation Research and Management (INFORM) has been formed in order to promote research and discussion into the cause, diagnosis, and management of inborn errors of fatty acid oxidation. INFORM will sponsor an inaugural symposium to be held on September 6, 2014 in Innsbruck, Austria following SSIEM, with annual meetings thereafter. The Network will provide a collaborative framework for ongoing communication and research between the members.