Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Hantavirus-associated respiratory distress syndrome
- Four corners hantavirus
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Last updated: 8/30/2012
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS). CDC. August 29, 2012; http://www.cdc.gov/hantavirus/hps/index.html. Accessed 8/30/2012.
- The Keck School of Medicine of USC has created an infographic on the Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.