- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The NORD Physician Guide for Lipodystrophy was developed as a free service of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and it's medical advisors. The guides provide a resource for clinicians about specific rare disorders to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of their patients with this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Lipodystrophy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Studies of Children with Metabolic or Other Genetic Disorders which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.