Spastic paraplegia 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Mental Retardation Aphasia Shuffling Gait Adducted Thumbs (MASA)
- MASA syndrome
- Clasped thumb and mental retardation
- Thumb congenital clasped with mental retardation
- Adducted thumb with mental retardation
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - X-linked inheritance
- L1 syndrome
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.