Other Names for this Disease
- Acidemia, methylmalonic
- Vitamin B12-unresponsive methylmalonic acidemia
- Vitamin B12-unresponsive methylmalonic aciduria
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Methylmalonic acidemia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.