Microvillus inclusion disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital familial protracted diarrhea
- Congenital familial protracted diarrhea with enterocyte brush-border abnormalities
- Congenital microvillous atrophy
- Congenital microvillus atrophy
- Davidson disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.