Oral lichen planus
Other Names for this Disease
- Oral lichenoid lesions
- Berman K. Lichen Planus. Ocotber 2010; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000867.htm. Accessed 7/20/2011.
- Habif TP, ed.. Clinical Dermatology, 5th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2010;
- Lichen Planus. American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. 2012; http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_diseases/lichen_planus.html. Accessed 10/16/2012.
- Oral Lichen Planus. New Zealand Dermatologic Soceity, inc.. Ocotber 2010; http://www.dermnet.org.nz/scaly/oral-lichen-planus.html. Accessed 7/20/2011.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD) has developed an information page on this condition. Click on the link to read more.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- MeSH® (Medical Subject Headings) is a terminology tool used by the National Library of Medicine. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Monarch Initiative brings together data about this condition from humans and other species to help physicians and biomedical researchers. Monarch’s tools are designed to make it easier to compare the signs and symptoms (phenotypes) of different diseases and discover common features. This initiative is a collaboration between several academic institutions across the world and is funded by the National Institutes of Health. Visit the website to explore the biology of this condition.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Oral lichen planus. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- MedlinePlus.gov provides an image of oral lichen planus. Click on MedlinePlus.gov to view the image.