Other Names for this Disease
- Glomus tumors familial 1
- Paragangliomas familial 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Paragangliomas 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Paraganglioma Program at the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute offers a complete and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment program for patients who have tumors known as paragangliomas of the head and neck. To learn more about the research going on through this program, click the above link.