Progressive hemifacial atrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Hemifacial atrophy, progressive
- Parry-Romberg syndrome
- Romberg hemi-facial atrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Progressive hemifacial atrophy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.