Patent ductus arteriosus
Other Names for this Disease
- Patency of the ductus arteriosus
- Patent ductus arteriosus familial (type)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Patent ductus arteriosus. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Ibuprofen lysine|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For closure of a clinically significant patent ductus arteriosus in premature infants weighing between 500 and 1500 g, who are no more than 32 weeks gestational age when usual medical management (e.g., fluid restriction, diuretics, respiratory support, et|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|