Hereditary antithrombin deficiency type I
Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary antithrombin deficiency type 1
- Inherited antithrombin deficiency classic type
- Inherited antithrombin deficiency type I
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary antithrombin deficiency type I. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Recombinant human antithrombin|
(GTC Biotherapeutics, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Prevention of peri-operative and peri-partum thromboembolic events, in hereditary antithrombin deficient patients.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|