Prune belly syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Abdominal muscle deficiency syndrome
- Abdominal muscles, absence of, with urinary tract abnormality and cryptorchidism
- Eagle-Barret syndrome
- Eagle-Barrett syndrome
- Obrinsky syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Prune Belly Syndrome Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 3914
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3914
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- PUVs online discussion group is designed for families with children with posterior urethral valves, prune belly syndrome, VATERS, or other congenital urologic or kidney anomaly.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.